Are You Shipping Your Car to Hawaii?
At M. Dyer & Sons Inc. we aim to deliver auto shipping services that you can trust. Our goal is to provide you reliable automobile relocation service, with unmatched customer service at affordable rates. Vehicles move to or from the West Coast of the U.S. by auto carrier. Most vehicles move to Hawaii or within the State of Hawaii by ocean. The vehicle is either driven on to the vessel or loaded directly into a metal steamship container. The average transit time between the Islands is 4 to 10 days. The average transit time for a vehicle to or from the Mainland U.S. would be 3 to 7 weeks. Vehicles move to or from the Hawaiian ports by flatbed tow truck or for short distances by driving the vehicle to the residence. There are many service options to meet your transit time and budget goals.
Call us today for an estimate to ship your vehicle.
Before an automobile or motorcycle can be shipped to the Mainland or Internationally, the State of Hawaii requires proof of ownership. Therefore, M. Dyer & Sons must have from each client:
- A copy of the no-fault insurance card
- A signed letter authorizing M. Dyer to assist with the vehicle relocation inter-island, to the Mainland, or internationally
- A copy of the vehicle ownership (Title)
- A current certificate of registration
If the client is not the legal owner of the vehicle, the following is needed:
- A current certificate of registration showing that the client is the registered owner of the vehicle
- Written consent of the legal owner of the vehicle to transport the vehicle from Hawaii.
Our crew will prepare a vehicle condition report and then the coordinator will work with our transportation providers to move your vehicle to your new home at a reasonable price.